maandag 23 augustus 2010

Bloody Mices

Hi folks (:

So when I woke up this morning and opened the outsidedoor.. there was a dead mouse in my backyard.
I found out that my cat killed it and that he thought I would appreciate it if he dropped it before my door.
Well... believe me when I say: I did not.
Anyway, I didn't punish him... he can't help it's his instict, right?

The 'bloody' mouse did remind me of the fact that I wanted to show you this music;



They where at Lowlands too, and I quite liked it. What do you think about it?

------- ------- ------- ------- ------

Then there are some outfits I want to show you. Seen on the catwalk at the Copenhagen Fashionweek.

Henrik Vibskov
Ivana Helsinki
Ivana Helsinki

More from Ivana Helsinki:

Ivana Helsinki Fall/Winter '10/11
Totally impressed? Look for the complete collection on www.ivanahelsinki.com



-------       -------       -------       -------       -------

My Today's on:


The photo's are really crappy, I know.

Got to go now!
Bye! xx

2 opmerkingen: