maandag 16 augustus 2010

Mondaymorning.

Hi.

How are ya all doin'?
Today I want to start with the haute couture clothing coming from Galliano.
Galliano designed this beautifull fall/winter-looks for Christian Dior.
All the outfits are very colourfull. That's what we need in the winter.

Galliano for CD
Galliano for CD
Galliano for CD
Galliano for CD






Then I took a look on J&J blogging, and spotted a couple of nice bags by Celine.
I made a selection out of my favorites.

'Old-school'-bag by Celine.




Fashionable 'shopping'-bag by Celine.
couple of nice handbags by Celine.

The outfits by Celine for Fall '10 are tremendous too, I think. I made a selection of my favorites again. (click for better results)




 -------        -------       -------       -------       -------        -------       -------       -------       -------

Today's on:

I thought it was a quite boring outfit, but hey, I had to wear something.. Nobody sees me today.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten